Welcome to the Cape Grace page. We appreciate you sharing and commenting on our posts. Kindly note that Cape Grace reserves the right to review and remove all comments and posts which includes photos, videos, and links that are deemed inappropriate and offensive. Please understand that comments posted to this Page do not represent the opinions of Cape Grace. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines below.
Cape Grace Social Media Guidelines are as follows:
· We ask participants to post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to the Cape Grace community.
· We encourage and support our loyal Cape Grace community members to look out for one another in the online space.
· We reserve the right to untag Cape Grace from any posts, photos, video or links that we may deem as inappropriate.
· Please do not share any personal information on our Facebook wall. Alternatively, send us a private inbox message so as to keep your personal details safe (See 'Message' button, top right on our Page wall).
· By using or accessing the Cape Grace page, you agree to comply with Facebook's Statement of Rights, Responsibilities & Community Standards.
We reserve the right to remove any posts, video or links that coincide with these rulings including:
· Links containing spam that are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page or contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people's computers.
· Any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
· Links used to direct traffic to other sites, blogs or pages.
· Content in violation of intellectual property rights and confidential proprietary business information.
· Harvesting or otherwise collecting information (data) about others, including email addresses.
· 'Trolling' (false identities) for the purpose of misleading others or deliberate disruption of discussion.
· Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts/commentary.
· Defamatory, offensive, obscene, or vulgar commentary.
· Abusive language, harassing, stalking, threatening or personally attacking others.
· Hateful in language targeting race, ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs.
· Violation of any law or regulation. Anything to do with a legal issue, legal case, or attorneys. This includes legal action involving Cape Grace, soliciting individuals to engage in legal action against Cape Grace, or offering other legal advice.
Repeat offenders may be reported and blocked from our page for the sake of our online community.
In addition to the rights that you grant to Facebook, you grant Cape Grace a royalty-free license to use your content in any manner or media, globally, in perpetuity, without any obligation to you. This includes the right to use any ideas you submit including ideas about our products and services or advertising campaigns; in any manner that we choose, without any obligation to you.
Should you wish to contact Cape Grace outside Facebook, please email [email protected] or telephone +27 21 410 7100.
We look forward to sharing, contributing and engaging with you.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Cape Grace Hotel, Cape Town posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.