Photos from Bali Villa Marene Umalas - Room and Scooter rental's post
FOR RENT: ROOMS & SCOOTERS * BALI VILLA MARENE is our non-party tropical villa. Spacious & bright, all modern comfort, best privacy. Wi-Fi up 150Mbps * Umalas Bumbak area 200m Eko Cafe & 100m Kopikota, 400m Bali Buddha - 5min to beach - 10min Canggu
Photos from Bali Villa Marene Umalas - Room and Scooter rental's post
Petani Gumitir Karangasem Menjerit, Harga Jual Anjlok |Balipuspanews.com
KARANGASEM, balipuspanews.com – Mendapatkan hasil panen yang berlimpah menjadi harapan bagi setiap petani atas apa yang mereka tanam baik di kebun maupun dilahan persawahan. Hanya saja disaat mendapatkan hasil panen yang berlimpah, sejumlah Petani bunga Gumitir di Desa Abang, Karangasem justru mer...
a different way to discover parts of Bali
Photos from Punapi Bali's post
always nice pictures from Ibu Kerr
Tukad Tista 🏔️🌴
Natural whirlpool bath with amazing view🌿
This spot is in a hilly area, and the road is uphill. The struggle to remember on the way will be paid off by the treats of natural panoramas combined with waterfalls and hills. in order to get to the object point, visitors must walk through a 1.5 km path with a distance of about 30 minutes from the highway.
Photos from Punapi Bali's post
merajan / sanggah keluarga di design yg berkonsepkan perpaduan asta kosala kosali, asta bumi, logika dan estetika, jika sedang berencana membangun sanggah /...
Bali numbers for 26-Aug-21
565 new positive cases
950 recoveries 950
8,163 current active cases
3,148,188 got 1 jab (72.9% of the population); 1,684,642 got 2 jabs (39.0% of the population);
Highlights: Bali’s death rate remains stubbornly high, MOH is unhappy that senior officials have been receiving boosters, and the IDI speculates it might take 86% to hit herd immunity.
QUESTION: Has any foreigner entered Indonesia this week WITHOUT being completely vaccinated? Operational guidelines (from IATA and Garuda) differ from the Nation Task Force’s SE No. 18/2021 and I’m collecting info on real implementation.
“Where can I get a vaccination and how much will it cost?” “What are the rules for…?” Please read the complete daily post – your info is likely to be in the very last paragraph. The post is long because it is comprehensive and the time I spend answering your messages is time I don’t spend finding good info for the group. Individual posts are not approved – please put all questions in the current day’s comment thread. And I’m still deleting comments that fail the kindness test.
Bali summary: New cases in Bali yesterday were 565 and recorded Covid-19 deaths were 51 – still high. The 7-day average for new positive cases fell to 736 – the sixth day in a row under 1,000 -- while the 7-day average for deaths stubbornly dropped by just one to 56 per day. Active cases in Bali number 8,161 (down from a high of over 13,000 for nearly a week in early August.
• Yesterday’s national data (source: BNPB), see the table attached and chart #1. The count on 26-Aug-21 for all of Indonesia was 16,899 new cases, 30,099 recoveries, 889 deaths, and 243,588 active cases. https://twitter.com/BNPB_Indonesia
• Total individuals tested for all Indonesia on 26-Aug-21 were 128,600 with 13.1% positive. The 7-day simple average positivity rate is 14.4%. https://twitter.com/BNPB_Indonesia
• The Bali Covid-19 Task Force reports (see chart #3) 565 new cases are Indonesians with 0 new case(s) for foreigners. 455/565 cases are local transmissions, 102 cases are from domestic travel/travelers, and 8 case(s) from international travel/travelers. Total cases were distributed as follows: Denpasar (175), Badung (100), Gianyar (82), Tabanan (57), Buleleng (51), Bangli (35), Karangasem (29), Jembrana (21), Klungkung (14), Kabupaten Lainnya (1), Warga Negara Asing (0). 51 new deaths were reported from Denpasar (14) , Buleleng (8), Badung (8), Tabanan (6), Karangasem (5), Gianyar (3), Klungkung (3), Bangli (3), Jembrana (1). https://infocorona.baliprov.go.id/
NEWS: BALI, INDONESIA, INTERNATIONAL, POLICY, SCIENCE, ETC.
• The Minister of Finance has confirmed to Parliament that boosters and self-paid vaccinations will be available in 2022. (Note, there was no mention of foreign participation.) https://en.tempo.co/read/1498753/indonesia-to-open-access-for-third-doses-self-bought-vaccines-in-2020-minister
• Contrary to instructions from the Ministry of Health, it seems that senior level officials are, indeed, happily receiving their booster shots. The video which included a side discussion near a hot mic was quickly taken down. https://en.tempo.co/read/1498850/officials-get-vaccine-boosters-health-ministry-to-reprimand-regional-offices and https://coconuts.co/jakarta/news/top-indonesian-officials-let-slip-that-they-got-their-booster-shot-in-livestream-video/
• The Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI) has recommended the Government prepare multiple scenarios for developing herd immunity given the varying efficacy of different vaccines. A vaccination rate of 86% might be necessary to achieve real protection. https://en.tempo.co/read/1499155/pursuing-herd-immunity-idi-reminds-govt-to-prepare-backup-plan
• Only Jakarta has achieved a positivity rate below 15% and 10 provinces have positivity at 30% or greater. https://health.detik.com/berita-detikhealth/d-5698058/positivity-rate-covid-19-aceh-tertinggi-dki-satu-satunya-di-bawah-15-persen
• The Indonesian Navy is using a flotilla of 60 ships to deliver vaccinations to remote fishermen and coastal communities. https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2021/08/26/indonesian-navy-sets-sail-on-maritime-vaccination-drive-.html
VACCINATIONS IN BALI
• The Government vaccination program is FREE.
• Only Sinovac and AstraZeneca vaccines are generally available in the Government program.
• Moderna is available for pregnant women in Bali, as boosters for health workers, and for those with documented medical conditions which prohibit taking Sinovac or AZ.
• The limited supplies of Pfizer will be dispensed in locations with suitable cold-storage infrastructure only, target recipients not yet clear.
• NO Sinopharm from the Gotong Royong program is publicly available in Bali, although one large company has reportedly vaccinated their employees in Bali and Lombok with the VGR (Vaksin Gotong Royong).
• NO vaccines are available for private sale.
• All Indonesian citizens are eligible for vaccinations, including those with KTP from outside Bali.
• Foreigners with KITAS/KITAP visas and NIK are eligible for vaccination.
• Foreigners with short term B211 visas are technically NOT yet eligible for vaccination, although a few are now managing it (see below).
RECENT VACCINATION LOCATIONS
This section needs updated input PLEASE.
Members who are B211 visa-holders report receiving their second doses on schedule at the same locations they received the first dose, on schedule and without questions.
Several members (with both KITAS and B211) have been reporting to their local Puskesmas and requesting vaccinations with relatively quick and orderly success – this seems to be the only remaining option for B211 holders.
There is a Telegram group for people on Bali looking for vaccinations (note, it’s a new link): https://t.me/joinchat/cXhPHpxArX1mMTIx
From a question on Sanglah’s Instagram yesterday: The quota is full, how can you get vaccinated? Answer from @infovaccincovid.bali: for help with additional information, you can check the speed id of Poltekkes, Ministry of Health, Denpasar, there are also many open slots. As of this minute, the remaining 500+ queue slots can still be booked. For more info check my post.
• NOTES ON SpeedID. Instructions for installing and using SpeedID are here (thanks to our anonymous member): https://drive.google.com/file/d/12g1eqYw3OzDR0NlQetCq_9wJtVMUhzif/view?usp=sharing These instructions are specific to Bali Mandara, but there are numerous locations that use SpeedID for booking. After you open the app, search for “vaksin” and you should get a list of locations in Bali. A member reported on 10 Aug that SpeedID was not operating.
• AIRPORT. Vaccinations are NO LONGER being offered at Ngurah Rai Airport.
• DENPASAR, WANTILAN DPRD BALI. They are open, WNI priority and no B211 visas accepted, choice of AZ/Sinovac. By appointment with SpeedID only.
• UDAYANA ARMY HOSPITAL (RSAD Udayana) (near Tiara Dewata) is offering vaccinations, second doses only, and only through September (member info 05 Aug). The time for handing out queue numbers is sometime early morning, but one member recommended arriving at 10 pm, doors close at midnight, and waiting until early the following morning for a ticket. Bring snacks. NEEDS UPDATING
• BALI MANDARA Hospital on the ByPass is vaccinating those aged 12+ (member confirmed 05 Aug). Sinovac and AZ normally available but member reports 11 Aug they are out of Sinovac. Sign up for first doses using the SpeedID app. Appointments are generally 1-2 days in advance, bookings open around 11 pm every night. KITAS/KITAP holders are accepted (confirmed) with an appointment. Arrive early, before 7:30 on the day of your appointment regardless of the time of your appointment. For SECOND dose, arrive by 07:00 on the day printed on your first certificate (no SpeedID booking required), and tell them you are there for your second dose. (Confirmed by member.)
• SANGLAH HOSPITAL. Bali and non-Bali eKTP, no foreigners. Registration info here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0GIU4t1zW/
• WANGAYA HOSPITAL. KITAS required for foreigners, and it must be from Denpasar. Walk in registration, arrive very early to get a ticket for that day’s limited quota. A member was there yesterday and says they are giving out numbers for 50 first doses and 50 second doses ONLY. He was in line at 5 am and missed out. Both Sinovac and AZ.
• BIMC NUSA DUA. Kab. Badung, Kec. South Kuta residents only (that’s all south of the airport). Call them at +623613000911 to get on their list, and as they work their way down the list they will call you to book an appointment for an AstraZeneca vaccine. Member report on 20 August they are doing first and second doses; another member reported 20 August that their list has 150 names on it and they will close it until they can reduce it to a reasonable level. I suggest checking with them periodically.
• SANJIWANI HOSPITAL, GIANYAR is offering second doses Sinovac only. NEEDS UPDATING
• BALI ROYAL HOSPITAL (BROS) has renewed stocks of Sinovac and AZ, but is only administering second doses from those who had their first dose at BROS. Register with SpeedID, quota 80 per day. https://www.instagram.com/p/CS08t1VoSI9/
• BALIMED HOSPITAL. M-F 12:00-14:00. KTP or KITAS/KITAP with NIK. Register in the BIMA app owned by Balimed Hospital. Currently OUT OF STOCK as of 20 Aug.
• PURI RAHARJA HOSPITAL. M-S from 08:00-12:00. For those 12+, foreigners with KITAS, register on SpeedID, Limited AZ for second doses only right now (member info 20 Aug).
• UDAYANA HOSPITAL on the Bukit is offering first and second doses for those 18+. Members with KITAS and NIK have received first vaccinations, sign on the door says you must be registered with PeduliLindungi.id, and they offer this registration address: https://registrasi-rs.unud.ac.id/reservasi-vaksin-covid-umum NEEDS UPDATING
• DENPASAR. The schedule for August vaccinations (all second doses) is posted in the photos and on the government's Instagram site https://www.instagram.com/denpasarkota/
• DENPASAR. Klinik SOS Gatotkaca has a daily quota of 30, not sure if they offer first dose but a KITAS-holding member reports receiving a second dose there. WA +6285101421022 to book an appointment. Jl. Katotkaca No. 21, Dangin Puri Kauh, Denpasar.
• KARANGASEM. Monitor the Government’s page for notifications of vaccination locations and schedules. https://www.facebook.com/gatrakarangasem/
• TABANAN. RSUD Tabanan and Bakti Rahayu Hospital will vaccinate all residents of Tabanan 18+. Bring your ID card, mornings 8-12 (likely M-F). Vaccinations are also offered at 20 Puskesmas.
• BULELENG. Check their Instagram site daily for updated schedules and locations. https://www.instagram.com/pemkab_buleleng/
• KLUNGKUNG. The regional hospital is scheduling AZ vaccinations (including B211 visa holders) but you must sign up through their page https://www.facebook.com/rsud.klungkung and they are only offering second doses right now (10 Aug report).
• PMI (Indonesian migrant workers). Vaccinations for Indonesian seamen are available to any who need one to travel abroad for their jobs at Puri Jepun in Denpasar.
• WNI IN BALI WITH A NON-BALI KTP. There is a vaccination post set up at the Wantilan at the DPRD in Denpasar that will reportedly serve WNI with non-Bali KTP. Also try Wangaya, Udayana Army Hospital and Bali Mandara.
• LOMBOK. A member reports that the RSUD Propinsi NTB is offering vaccines to all foreigners (KITAS/KITAP/B211) with a passport. Choice of Sinovac or AZ, although the are out of both (30 July) and waiting for restock. Register here: https://rsud.ntbprov.go.id/vaksin/index.php The RSUD Mataram (different from the one above) offers vaccinations to Indonesian citizens with KTP and KITAS/KITAP holders aged 12+ (no B211 visa holders as of now). They open at 06:00, get there early. A member reports (7 Aug) the RS Universitas Mataram has received stocks and is now giving second doses. CAN LOMBOK MEMBERS CONFIRM AVAILABILITY OF FIRST DOSES ANYWHERE?
• Only foreigners with Diplomatic, Dinas, or KITAS/KITAP visas may currently enter Indonesia. https://www.instagram.com/p/CRl4ggyBwL2/
• Confusion reigns over the requirement for international arrivals to be fully vaccinated. Contrary to the latest instructions in SE No. 18/2021 (KITAS/KITAP holders can be vaccinated after arrival), IATA says KITAS/KITAP holders must be fully vaccinated on arrival; the Garuda English instructions say the same, while the Bahasa Indonesia instructions are consistent with SE No. 18. Reports from members include several reports of successful letters of medical exemption as long as they are fully documented; several reports of entrants with one AZ doses who are returning for their second dose (letter with explanation from Indonesian doctors required); several reports from WNA who were denied boarding overseas because they were not fully vaccinated, including those with one with first dose AZ in Bali but no accompanying letter from a doctor; and ZERO reports of any WNA entrant with no vaccine intending to be vaccinated after arrival. Etihad seems the most amenable to unusual circumstances.
• The Hotel Association has established a website listing all the Jakarta quarantine hotels and their package prices. https://quarantinehotelsjakarta.com/
• BALI TESTING LABS. A LIST of Ministry of Health approved labs in Bali which issue QR codes with the PCR test results is available at this site. Check with your clinic to confirm they use one of these labs. https://www.litbang.kemkes.go.id/laboratorium-pemeriksa-covid-19/
• Garuda “recommends” that unvaccinated children under the age of 12 should not fly. https://www.garuda-indonesia.com/id/id/news-and-events/kebijakan-operasional-terkait-covid19
• As per Garuda’s instructions in the link above, domestic flights to/from/between Java and Bali require proof of vaccination (min one dose) and negative PCR test result within 2x24 hours from first flight departure.
• Operational guidelines for flights (see the Garuda info here for updated domestic and international flight requirements https://www.garuda-indonesia.com/other-countries/en/news-and-events/kebijakan-operasional-terkait-covid19 ):
o Domestic flights to/from Java and Bali (departures from all islands to Java & Bali and departures from Java and Bali to all islands):
o a. under 5 years old are not required to vaccinate & PCR (children under 5 years old are not expected to travel unless there is an urgent need)
o b. 5 years old - 12 mandatory PCR 2x24 hours. (vaccines excluded)
o c. Age 12 - Seniors must be vaccinated and PCR 2x24 hours.
o Domestic travelers who cannot be vaccinated for certain reasons, must attach a certificate from a specialist doctor/official agency stating that they cannot be vaccinated.
o Travelers who have connecting flights to Overseas within 1*24 hours transit time, do not need a Vaccine certificate (but do need PCR test 2x24 hours).
• Members confirm that fastboats between Padang Bai and the Gili Islands (both ways) ARE requiring proof of vaccination, as are the normal ferries from Lombok to Bali.
• Travel to Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan is apparently re-opened to visitors as reported by several members. No proof of vaccination or test required.
KEY REFERENCE DOCUMENTS
• All National regulations related to Covid-19 (health, immigration, travel, etc.) can be found here: https://covid19.go.id/p/regulasi
• The most recent Provincial regulations related to Covid-19 can be found on the home page here: https://infocorona.baliprov.go.id/
The latest Tweets from BNPB Indonesia (@BNPB_Indonesia). Akun resmi Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana Jl. Pramuka Kav.38 Jaktim | [email protected] | [email protected] I Call Center BNPB 117 | #WajibPakaiMasker. Graha BNPB & INA DRTG
Jalan Tegal Cupek II, North Kuta, Badung 80361, Indonesia
www.balivillamarene.com ■■ inside property (rooms 1-2-3-4) #monthly 8,95million or #weekly 3,35million #asBnB 2 pax incl €€359/week ■■ street side (rooms 5-7-8) #monthly 7,75million or #weekly 2,75million #asBnB 2 pax incl €319/week ■■ rates net/direct villa, published rates +21% .. plus electricity (each room has own meter) .. if high season +20% (waved if 2+months) .. discount -3/6% when 3/6+months prepaid
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Bali Villa Marene Umalas - Room and Scooter rental posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Bali Villa Marene Umalas - Room and Scooter rental:
Bali Villa Marene Umalas 8 large BEDROOM TROPICAL VILLA for long term rental and weekly as BnB next door we offer a 2 BR GUESTVILLA for 6 months or yearly rental but also for lease/leasehold 2059.05.15) - As popular Bali holiday rental the Villa offers a serene clean and cozy, spacious colorful place for relax and chill out and gives your family & friends the perfect "home away from home" feeling. Strategically located in the traditional village Umalas, overlooking the Bumbak rice-fields and bordering the water irrigation system (subak) plus offering distant ocean view and fully sunset orientated Located just between Seminyak Petitenget Legian & Canggu Brawa EchoBeach in a still quiet