Hilton Hotel's #1 Food & Beverage Hotel • AAA Four-Diamond hotel
• One of the world’s finest examples of French art deco
• National Historic Landmark
• Charter member of Historic Hotels of America.
• Located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati across from the renovated Fountain Square and within the Carew Tower complex
• Connected via skywalk to Duke Energy Convention Center and 90+ shops and restaurants
• Within a 5 minute or less walk to many attractions, including the Great American Ball Park, Contemporary Arts Center, Paul Brown Stadium, and the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
• 40,000 square feet of breathtaking meeting space - from boardrooms to ballrooms, the hotel has great space for any meeting, banquet, wedding up to 1000 guests.
• Dedicated kosher kitchen
• Complimentary access to The Gym at Carew Tower on hotel's lower level featuring 13,000 sq ft of fitness equipment, free weights, pool, Jacuzzi and fitness classes.
• Orchids at Palm Court - AAA Five-Diamond fine dining; Forbes Four-Stars; OpenTable's Top 100 in USA for six consecutive years including 2014's #7 Best Restaurant in USA
• The Grille at Palm Court offers casual breakfast, lunch, and Sunday Brunch
• The Bar at Palm Court offers relaxed dining, special cocktails, signature bourbon and microbrew, weeknight happy hour and live jazz Friday & Saturday evenings