Job Purpose: Oversee a comprehensive preventative maintenance program including the repair of failing equipment, record-keeping of parts and labor needed to maintain each piece of equipment, ordering of parts needed for equipment or service, communicating needs or problems relating to the maintenance or repair of equipment to immediate supervisor, and scheduling and executing work needed to make repairs.
A Rooms/Building Maintenance Engineer will perform work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and hotel structure operational and in good repair. Duties may involve pipe fitting, boiler making, insulating, carpentry, repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; minor plumbing, drywall and vinyl repair and installation, floor repairs and other general maintenance duties.
• Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
• HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
• Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
• Certification in pool operation preferred.
• Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
• Meet minimum age requirements of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Valid driver's license preferred.
• Preventive maintenance background preferred.
• Read, write and understand English.
• Seeking Full and/or Part-time